Thursday, February 14, 2013

Last Try

It's been almost two years since my last post.  I guess that I stopped because no one was responding to my posts.  I'll try this one last time and if there are no responses I won't post again.

Seems like I've gotten away from art quilts for the time being and gone back to my first love before I discovered quilting.  That love is pastels.  Sometimes I produce something good, but most times they get put in storage to refer to and learn from the not so good.  I was working on medium size paintings but then went to minis just to practice techniques.  My latest mini, 5" x 7", is of an Indigo Bunting.  They are such a brilliant blue when the sun hits them.  I tried to get that to come through in my painting and somewhat succeeded.  Have a look...

No comments: